- I am willing to show up to learn and to practise with my workshop co-participants colleagues with all the respect that I can bring to the table.
- I will do my sincere best to follow the guidance of the leader in our practice sessions as I learn and practice what may be new communication skills for me.
- I acknowledge that as I and my practice partners learn these communication skills, clumsiness and mistakes are occasionally inevitable. I am willing and able to take responsibility for myself and my own feelings if I perceive this to occur and to bring an attitude of gentleness and mercy to myself and my partner.
- I want to take part in this workshop to get to know and receive myself more deeply and to learn how to know and receive others more deeply.
- I will hold whatever I learn about another through the practice sessions with utmost confidentiality.
- If I hear something that concerns me during these sessions I will let the other person know that I feel concerned and would like to know that they are getting support.
Participation in our online courses and workshop is fully at the risk and choice of participants. It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself. All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Ya’Acov, Susannah, all people connected to 21 Gratitudes and the School of Movement Medicine can take no responsibility for injury you sustain as a result of participating in this online work.
- I understand that this work may bring emotions to the surface.
- I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
- I will listen to my body, my heart and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.
- I take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health during the webinar and afterwards.
- I understand that my participation in this workshop is for my own personal growth, awareness and empowerment only and that none of the work offered constitutes a training to offer “Movement Medicine” or the “Art of Communication” to others or to hold space for others in any way.
- I understand that this workshop includes some movement medicine journeys which are an activity that involves physical movement.
- I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe.
- I have checked the floor and there is nothing I could trip over.
- I am fit and well and able to dance.
- If my physical condition is restricted in any way, I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.