Modules & Lessons
In this course, through embodied learning, shamanic journeying, self-directed study and integration practices, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of Movement Medicine and what we call engaged shamanism
- Work with the elements to create more connectedness, resourcefulness, strength and creativity for your day-to-day life
- Remember and focus on what really matters to you
- Discover, deepen and potentise the power of your imagination and how you can put it to work for the best interests of all that you care about
- Work with and through the roots, trunk and branches of the Tree of Life and the 5 Elements in order to:
- Stand in your own ground (Earth)
- Strengthen your passion for life (Fire)
- Deepen your flow (Water)
- Illuminate the Soul’s journey (Wind)
- Stand at the centre of your own circle
- After you finish this course, you'll receive a certificate of completion from Ya'Acov and Susannah to honour your learning journey.
Some notes before you begin:
Before you start module one, there are a few preparations that will make the work we do together smooth. The modules are set up in sections and they will be titled as such. Although this allows you to do each module in smaller chunks, we suggest that you do each module in its entirety if you can.
Thanks again for joining us on this journey.
Ya’Acov & Susannah Darling Khan
What you will need:
- 90 minutes of uninterrupted time (unless you are choosing to do the module in shorter chunks).
- A clear space to work in
- Comfortable clothing for our embodied learning work
- An A4 or larger piece of paper and simple art materials (don’t worry – you don’t have to be an experienced artist – only willing to trust your hands) (*)
- Pen and paper (*)
- A water bottle (*)
(*): these will be needed for each module